Sunday, June 6

Singapore Idol

i'm gng to have a heafty phone bill if i dont find a way to disseminate information properly. use this!!!!!! my *~NEW~*blog.. LOL.. I'll tell u whats gng on.. basically, i'm quite pissed.
i hate queues
i've been asked to go back on the next extended day
and i'm not even guarenteed a timeslot.. REDICULOUS!
which means .. yeah, i miss my full day workout with Jazz Cats.. and I may also have to miss Harry Potter :(

who wanna queue with me.. at least bring salsa cds, and a cd player, so i can entertain myself during the long wait..... Thank You..

yeah, tag ur comments/questions and my bank account will be happier...

* i've got achy muscles.
* my blog is not ready... I hate coding, even HTML. i do have my layout in my head thou..
* i juz "advertised" my blog. due to a msg on the tagboard

nick: "sfee: theres no point in this tagboard if this blog's unknown. HAHA" thusly, chinchyebochupfee.blogspot.com

~~ special thanks to phelicia, who accompanied me thru'out the 4hour ordeal (5June) in the queue, subjected to the harsh singapore weather... totally bored out of our wits.. only to be disappointed. I SWEAR SHE WAS MORE EXCITED THAN ME.

No comments: