Wednesday, January 24

See la, Geh Kiang la

This Sucks.

Itchy fingers went to click stuff that went along the lines of "Upgrade Template" and got sucked into more than 5hours of tryin to get stuff back up again...

So you've noticed, I hope...
You Better! Bloody more than 5 hours when I could be ~z~SLEEPING~z~

Now there's this column on the side bar that shows my "Recent Comments"
And yet, there's NO COMMENTS Link...

WHYYYY?

Because Smarty HaloScan and smarty Blooogggeerrrr came up with nice quick installation packages... and I've probably tried it HUNDREDS of times, including checking the bloody SYNTAX!
- Hey, I'm I.T. Illiterate OK! -

We were unable to save your template

Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The element type "p" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".
What the HELL!


Current MSN Nick: Scorpio - the Sex Addict *snigger* // * The Dance Floor * - " You BUTCHERED the Lindy Hop" *mumble // Narcoleptic, here.

*ps: in case you forgot, there's no comments 'enabled' currently.. so you can't post your good love, advice and condolences about .... this....

*pps @8am in the morning: I've reinstated the Tag-Board for now... :/

No comments: