Friday, March 30

On Men..:

Have you heard this phrase
"be a man do the right thing"
because men are strong and macho, and always right...?

CRAP!

It actually should be
"I'm no different from a PUSSY hypocrite, I can't SHIT right"
Its now i realise why I'm still single... because I see right through them, their disgusting egoistic, and often eventually quite stupid habits, but I never am cunning enough to actually tell them straight out.

Tell me, who's never heard a man go...
"women can't talk to the point.."
Some enlightenment: they're hypocrites.

Unless they're certified dumb and mute, they gossip, bitch and despise confrontations more so than an average woman.. Esp if it hits their ever-so-fragile Male EGO.

In the event that I don't ask questions, doesn't make it MY DAMNED FAULT that "(I) didn't ask in the first place". As if I'd wanna kaypo about your personal life..? Dream on, suckers. I have every right to know, as I would allot you that right too, especially if it coincides with my personal life (that you want to know.... Look who's kaypo, now?)

What is it, some Business Art of War tactic that says y have to keep as many things in the arsenal as possible, with the motto
"You don't know because you didn't ask, and so you don't need to know"

now now... like I would really know what to ask when I didn't know anything to ask about in the first place.
How smart, dudes.

Worst of all is, I have to bite my tongue... Because, nice as I am, whether I bitch about it to you, him, her, whoever, or not, I will eventually forget why I got pissed in the first place!
So if i'm asked about it at a later date, I cannot be as precise - And thus "women cannot talk to the point"

*sigh*

No comments: