Monday, June 11

update?

So exams are over.
Finally. Thankfully.
Hurrah!

and you're wonderin if i had died and gone to heaven?
ah, well, aft exams, been chillin. I actually got to read some - very happy about that. Not been online alot either (as most friends have realised)

So, this is my latest update (yes, thats all. not chatty now, toobad!)

But to end off, here's a pic i took on the way to yoga last Thursday morning..
I was a-walkin to Pacific Plaza from home, as I sometimes do as extra exercise. Yoga classes there - Ya didn't manage to sell off that damned membership.

There I was, walkin past Goodwood park hotel, hop skip and a jump (as if). Just as I was approaching the one-way vehicle EXIT of Far East Plaza, I heard a "toot" from behind me..
So instead of turning my head to the left, where I ought to have been looking for exiting vehicles, I looked right to see this beige-y saloon car, with a Lady driver who had Long hair, and the P-Plate Triangle proudly displayed infront of her...

She turned into the Exit...
and I was too stunned to do anything but visually follow her through the drivewrong-way. The car Stopped! and I snapped this

Pity, I didn't get the plate number.. I could have, but, I ain't that mean.

THis was my "funny" for the day
*chuckles
Girl, if you're reading this, you did the right thing by warning the pedestrian.. :)

Current MSN Nick: What will my future be? I wonder. I must dream of the things I am seeking; I am seeking the courage I lack.

PS, I need parttime work to earn some extra cash.. HONGKONG SUMMER SALES, I'm Coming................ Any jobs to recommend?

No comments: