Thursday, April 24

Frustration...

Makes you do foolish things...
Like.. Posting it on the BLOG.



So, I've not posted for the LONGEST TIME....
ARGH.
Hello everyone :D




"Unless I let you know I am... I will not be your HDB-ginseng-shop-errand-sai
-gang-kid-paid-peanuts to do your bidding!

THAT was YOUR "To Do List" - you're still to take responsibility for it. If things are not done here, You. Are. Still. Screwed. "


This just snippets of an email i just sent out.

After which, I came up with this analogy, to whom the email was intended for. This was what I really wanted to share... too bad, I'm frustrated so dirty linen goes up anyway.

hmm, I don't know if it will make sense to you...? Oh hell....

If everyone's work and life encompassed each a standard toilet...

Its like you go to your toilet, then ask everyone to help together flush/ clean your toilet.

We can help - because we're
1.your friends,
2.a small team, so if you fall, we all fall.

But please don't expect us to wipe your ass as well...?
Esp when you're fully abled or maintaining that impression..

We each have our own toilets and asses to maintain too.





Current MSN Nick: Fluffy ('.') Needs to STUDY Exam dates: 8 Econs, 16 A/c, 20 ISOrg, 30 HRM, 2 Law, 3 OTia

No comments: