Wednesday, May 7

whats puppy love?

On my way home from school yesterday (yes, i've been going to school - its the desperate phase just before Exams), I decided to pop in to Pxxx for a visit.

For the uninitiated, Pxxx Bxxx Hxxxn is my part-time job 2hrs at a go. I'm hourly paid, so I guess you can figure out that I'm not working there particularly for money (Though, more of this would be appreciated)


Sigh.

Energy is expended at a hyper rate when you have to care for babies, esp when they're not your own child + there are protocols. Just imagine what its like if you're in a room with 1X screaming kid for a couple of hours; multiply that by an average of 6babies at a go. When one cries, All cry.

I went to see all the "teachers" and all the kids that I cared for before.. some didn't "remember", or were too shy; some gave so much innocent love...
And the CRYING... gee. I stood in my old workplace, with 10kids and watching out for them crying/ crawling/ bawling/tantrums/pee/ & poo... and I thought to myself in the middle of the usual noise pollution & bustle...


I never would have imagined I would actually miss the CHAOS

I knew I missed the babies, but I didn't realise I missed them that much!
And, what a 'stress reliever" it was too :D


So, more baby vids.... sorry, can't help it.




oright, so this ain't much of a "baby", but gotta admit, its cute right?

here's another cute one. Adorable IDOL to be!
Owen's got a Strong Contender! hehe

No comments: