Sunday, October 14

Where I have been...

seriously, I'm not sure.
I'm always online when I'm home though! (and that is NOT a good thing)


Thought I'd tell you about my latest blood donation attempt...

I try to donate every 3 mths but sometimes, due to schedules, we can't. For me, on top of that, every time I make a trip down, I attempt to take in more Iron as i'm borderline anemic (low haemoglobin). That attempt translates to eating particular foods if i can get my hands on them for the week before my preferred donation date. Also chomping down on vit-tablets in the morning (i conveniently forget to take them otherwise).

My 3mth window was up less than a mth ago; and I rec'd an sms from red cross sg saying they req'd Otype blud.

So, I decided to go today!
Got my sis and pheli along with me too. Each of us has our own reasons for worrying that our trip will be a wasted one - Pheli had low blood pressure the last 2 or 3 times she went.

Waited BLOODY LONG!
So whilst waiting we were chatting, and me with my toopid mouth, half cheekily, half nervously said "what if ALL 3 of us can't donate today... i will laugh my ass off"

True enough, my ass HAS been comin off: diarrhea..

Dunno if I should be ANNOYED or Amused.... *sigh*

Current MSN Nick: ...sigh, still mildly anemic